San Francisco Therapist Services
As a San Francisco therapist, I help individuals, couples, and families to redefine what is important, improve relationships, and overcome stress to find more meaning and fulfillment in work and life.
How to get the most value out of therapy
Therapy is an emotional, financial, and time commitment. To get the most out of your therapy, follow these five steps:
- Plan to create change in some area of your life.
- Show up with a willingness to learn about yourself and others.
- Use your time in-between sessions to expand on what you learned, think about your process, and practice new skills.
- Come prepared with something to talk about.
- Last but not least, don’t come to therapy to appease someone else – do it for you!
Follow these steps and there is an excellent chance that you will experience success in our work together and feel a new sense of opportunity in your life. I’m excited to help you get there!